[linux-elitists] Graduate School goes in circles
Ruben Safir
2015-04-17 13:53:39 UTC

Yo Greg ... :)

Next time your in and around NYC, maybe we can get a six pack and some
single malt scotch and your can explain this. We can get some colored
chalk and doodle it all out on the restaurant table or the wall of a
subway station or something...

http://www.nylxs.com/images/gregkh_YOOH.png

what is typeof??? Aint in any C book I have...
Greg KH
2015-04-17 15:07:55 UTC
Then you need a better C book.
Tony Godshall
2015-04-17 15:37:14 UTC
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Typeof.html
Post by Greg KH
Post by Ruben Safir
what is typeof??? Aint in any C book I have...
Then you need a better C book.
Best Regards.
This is unedited.
This message came out of me
via a suboptimal keyboard.
Ruben Safir
2015-04-17 23:00:55 UTC
Post by Greg KH
Post by Ruben Safir
what is typeof??? Aint in any C book I have...
Then you need a better C book.
The operand of typeof is evaluated for its side effects if and only if
it is an expression of variably modified type or the name of such a
type. ???
Teh Entar-Nick
2015-04-18 10:06:00 UTC
Post by Ruben Safir
The operand of typeof is evaluated for its side effects if and only if
it is an expression of variably modified type or the name of such a
type. ???
I don't think Tony Bennett can help you understand this one, but you
should still put some on and relax.
James Morris
2015-04-24 00:28:09 UTC
Post by Teh Entar-Nick
Post by Ruben Safir
The operand of typeof is evaluated for its side effects if and only if
it is an expression of variably modified type or the name of such a
type. ???
I don't think Tony Bennett can help you understand this one, but you
should still put some on and relax.
Leonard Cohen, on the other hand...
--
James Morris