[linux-elitists] GnuPG vs. GNONE?
Don Marti
2014-09-02 16:30:28 UTC
Trying to figure out what to do about the "WARNING:
The GNOME keyring manager hijacked the GnuPG
agent." message.

I found these...
http://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue1656
http://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue1666
...but they raise more questions than they solve.

The GNOME thing seems to Work For Me(tm) except
for the message, though, and ssh doensn't complain.
I don't want to break my working out of the box setup.
--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
***@zgp.org
Ruben Safir
2014-11-01 20:52:27 UTC
Post by Don Marti
The GNOME keyring manager hijacked the GnuPG
agent." message.
I found these...
http://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue1656
http://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue1666
...but they raise more questions than they solve.
The GNOME thing seems to Work For Me(tm) except
for the message, though, and ssh doensn't complain.
I don't want to break my working out of the box setup.
Whether it works or doesn't work doesn't matter. Do I want my security
latched and weaved into a Gnome Project... I would so not.

in fact, I'm sure of it...especially on my laptop,

Security needs to be simplified, now obsfucated.

Ruben
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com